Hours and Directions
Rush Ranch is located approximately 2 miles south of Highway 12 in Suisun City on Grizzly Island Road.
From Sacramento - take I-80 west to Fairfield and exit at Abernathy Road turning left towards HWY 12. Turn left onto Hwy 12 and proceed approximately 3 miles to Grizzly Island Rd. Turn right on Grizzly Island Rd and proceed approximately 2 miles to ranch entrance on right.
From San Francisco - take I-80 east to Fairfield and exit at HWY 12 to Rio Vista. Proceed on HWY 12 approximately 3 miles to Grizzly Island Rd. Turn right on Grizzly Island Rd and proceed approximately 2 miles to ranch entrance on right.
Rush Ranch is open daily 8am - 6pm (or dusk) for self-guided ranch walks & trail hikes. Trail guides are located in our Visitor Center, the Kit House.
- Rush Ranch Dog Policy
- No dogs are allowed on the Marsh Trail or the South Pasture Trail.
- Leashed dogs only are allowed around the Rush Ranch buildings, driveway and on the Suisun Hill Trail.
- Owners are required to pick up after their dogs.
- Owners of unleashed dogs will be asked to leave the ranch.
- SLT reserves the right to ask owners of aggressive dogs to leave the ranch.
- All dogs are required to be leashed unless exception is granted by the executive director of Solano Land Trust.